Note: some advertising providers do not have this feature enabled
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
- The WYSIWYG Editor is commonly used as an option for editable fillers to allow you to type and edit the formatting of your own filler campaign message.
- Please check with your newspaper contact, as they will be able to confirm if the WYSIWYG Editor has been enabled for you.
- The formatting buttons are a representation of a very basic word processor application, it gives you bold, italic and underline, as well as the ability to change alignment, size and colour of the selected copy.
- The best way to use the WYSIWYG Editor is to type the relevant copy into the field entry space, then edit to your requirements using the available formatting buttons.
- Otherwise, unformatted text must be copied and pasted from Notepad, other programs like MS Word tend to also include certain formatting instructions when you copy and paste, any pre-formatted text will not show correctly in the Ad Preview.
Please also note the following buttons which are dedicated to the WYSIWYG Editor:
Remove formatting - clears out any existing formatting for any highlighted text.
Toggle fullscreen mode - expands the WYSIWYG Editor to full screen.
HTML Edit Source - allows you to view and edit the HTML code being used by the WYSIWYG copy (please only use this is if have some basic knowledge of HTML).