Toggle DPI check
From Ezadspro Wiki
- Toggle DPI check allows DPI flag warnings to be disabled
- Please check with the newspaper to confirm if this option has been enabled for you
- Right click on a stock record on the Ad to toggle DPI check for either the assigned image for that stock record or the entire Ad
- The Ad will then refresh to show the relevant image previews rather than the DPI flag warnings
- You will receive the following message warning you that the DPI flag warnings have been disabled
- Please note that if you do this there is a chance that images will appear poor quality in the newspaper, as they would have failed the initial DPI check.