From Ezadspro Wiki
Dynamic fields are very useful for changing and removing fields from Ezadspro's stock edit screen
Why use them?
- You can use Dynamic Fields to rename a field e.g. Town to Booking Reference
- They also give the client a better understanding of where the text needs to be entered for certain fields on their item
- You can also completely remove fields if they are not in use, making a cleaner and easier stock edit screen
How to use them?
- Go into your chosen group and scroll down to the "New Interface" drop down.
- You will see the Dynamic Fields entry box
- First start by using the property or vehicle example
- This will give you the fields as shown above, you can now edit the first option to change the field names inside Ezadspro or use a "." to complete disable the fields e.g.
This is the new field name;Area